That was written before the introduction of cn1libs.  CN1 doesn't support
arbitrary third party jars, and likely never will because they don't
sufficiently encapsulate the requirements for cross-platform mobile
development.  But cn1libs allow for the same reusability.
https://www.codenameone.com/cn1libs.html

Steve

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 8:21 AM, brundibar <mirek.grabov...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> here is what S.Hannah wrote in December 2012 on his blog
> <http://sjhannah.com/blog/2012/11/30/codenameone-avian-java-on-ios/>:
> "*Currently CodeNameOne doesn’t support external Jar files. This is
> partly because it doesn’t support the full J2SE spec for all platforms. You
> can work around this problem by just adding the source files for the
> external libraries into your application’s project. However this kind of
> nullifies one of the best features of Java: the ability to build up
> collections of third party libraries that can be used in multiple projects.
> I suspect that this feature will be added in future releases, but it is
> certainly a notable omission for now.*"
>

> My question: Any changes today (Feb 2018) ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Regards
>

> --
> group/codenameone-discussions.
> msgid/codenameone-discussions/3f0cf765-5069-4bee-b931-
> 429a051b206d%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/codenameone-discussions/3f0cf765-5069-4bee-b931-429a051b206d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Steve Hannah