Hi Shai

we were investigating, and found that the bug is on the inside the Browser
Component. This component on Iphone X, does not fill the availabe vertical
space. On this device on te bottom of screen appears a white band.

We try it on the xcode simulator and in real device and the behaviour is
similar.

On libs versions previous 209 not ocurs. For example on the 204 version
works fine.

Best Regards