I have a really strange problem, my app reads json and displays UIs I make
based on that, it works fine. If I go forward then back, everything works
fine again BUT all the ComboBoxes vanish, I am not sure if theyre black on
black or just gone, but when tap them they work fine. Why would this happen
? It is like displaying them twice makes them not appear anymore.