Ive done a whole app using the old gui builder, and specified the themes
manually etc with various shades of orange. Now the client wants to
download these shades from an api and apply them. Is there any way to do
this? Ie, can I somehow adjust the uiid properties from code? to say change
orange to blue ? If not what is the recommended way to do this sort of
thing?. I thought originally id write a java app to simply edit the .ui
files on disk, but I didnt consider they may want it fully dynamic from
their api!.

Thanks again for all the support,
Gaz