If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: Eclipse
Desktop windows
Simulator
Device  iOS

Hi,

In my application some data are stored in cn1storage directory,
<package-name> directory and just document something like as given below

1. cn1storage/ text-files
2. Data/Application/app-id/Documents/<package-name>/tempimage.jpg
3. temp.jpg

So, this is data structure how my data are stored. I am able to access the
path of second one by FileSystemStorage.getInstance().getAppHomePath(), but
I want to browse files present in cn1storage and the other one. Its because
my zipping the files of each directory and I am only able to zip the files
of second directory, whereas the files of first directory and third image
file isnt included in my zip file.

So, please tell me how to access the cn1storage files by any path or by
some means.

Thanks for help.