New to Codename One.  Brand new Netbeans 8.2 install on Windows 10 with
brand new JDK 8 install.  Installed plug-in from Codename One update
servers.  Upon running the basic sample project from the Hello World
example I get the message "It seems that you are using an old plugin
version please upate to the latest plugin and invoke Codename One ->
Codename One Settings -> Basic -> Update Client Libs".  Despite checking
for plug-in updates (none download) and running the "Update Client Libs"
function I still get the message every time I run the project.  I just want
to make sure my install is stable before I start working on a project.
What's up with this update message?