Sorry if I'm being dense, but I see no installation instructions at that
link.  I do not have the .jar file mentioned in the .codename one folder in
my home directory.  I don't see anywhere to download that .jar file, nor
any instructions on how it would be installed.  I'll need some more
specific instruction.  Am I supposed to download the Github project and
build it myself or something?