hi
as you can see on the image, from the las update libs, the title backGround
(image ou color) not fill the complete space avaiable, the background color
only apply to the background of the text.

How we can complete the avaiable space on the title bar?, we can not use
the "Title Area" backGround color, becase the "Title Area" has a black
color, and the title has a botton margin pixel to made a separation.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-XiTyLtKG118/WtDywHC4YkI/AAAAAAAAAAM/UgFxg2_ltvoa-UMSnH24IXhtHC0E-bZ-ACLcBGAs/s1600/title.png>
Best Regards Kandy