Hi,
that's the color of the Toolbar's border or background gradient which has
always been there. In the past it was hidden by the title which took up the
space on top but you still paid the cost of the CPU.

So I suggest fixing that. However, this regression happened because we
fixed a bug in title area center alignment. You can disable that behavior
by calling:

Toolbar.setCenteredDefault(false);