I have an overlay component (actually a container) that is painted into the
Form layeredPane (it is added to the LayeredPane returned by
form.getFormLayeredPane(MyOverlay.class, true) where MyOverlay is the name
of my class) and I have an interactionDialog (in formMode = true) that can
be created by some action on my form and that will be rendered in front of
my form and my overlay component.
The problem I have is that, when the interactionDialog is shown or disposed
(when it grow or shrink), the overlay component disappear from the screen
and reappear at the end of the animation.
If I set the interactionDialog to setAnimateShow(false), I don't have this
issue (the overlay component do not seem to temporarilly disappear as I do
not see any "blink" effect that may indicate it was removed for one frame)
So why is the animateUnlayoutAndWait() function of the Container class
blocking the rendering of the form LayeredPanes (other than the one beeing
animated) during the duration of the animation? This seems like a bug