Yes. Parse has a free tier which I haven't tested.
To be clear, we have thoughts of bringing a very limited version of push to
the free tier. This would be only for development and be limited to 100 or
so push messages per month.

Anyone who offers push for free is usually in very shaky grounds in terms
of the GDPR, in fact we used to use a push provider for our website and
after the passing of the GDPR we removed them because we read their terms.

We might offer a "pay as you go" push option in the future but right now we
don't have the infrastructure for it.