Very strange error my client is having. I have buttons that when you tap
them they view a PDF from a url, ie:
  Display.getInstance().execute(  pdfFileName );

This launches the pdf and we are able to view it fine. BUT, on my clients
iphone, apparently when they hit done/back to return to the app, the app
then immediately and automatically views the pdf again. So they are stuck
in a loop, it views, they hit done, goes back to app then loops (it is like
they hit the button to view the pdf again but they do not).

This only happens on their iphone 6s, I have not been able to recreate on
any android or my own iphones. Any ideas on how I might stop this happening?

I know its crazy, it's got me stumped.