In the new ui builder how do you turn off auto layout mode? All the new
constraint stuff confuses me a bit I want to work more like on the old gui
builder. Im still struggling with new editor in many ways, like you cannot
drag things around in the hierachy, I think I may even still be using the
old one for new projects, new one still baffles me even making basic UIs
seems very difficult and error prone.. :-( im on v5.5

Also when I try up date my libs I get an error saying warning could not
open/create prefs root node etc, error code 5, is this anythin to worry
about?