Hi guys, I was making a dialog and I think I accidentally styled "Dialog" -
now when the dialog appears there is a white background that covers the
entire form (so I cant see the form behind anymore). How do I get back to
being able to see the form? Weird thing is in theme I do not see "Dialog"
as as a uiid, I tried making one and setting it to transparent 0 but its
still not working.  Any ideas?