If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA NetBeans 8.2
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator Latest
Device PC, Android, IOS

I have a com.codename1.ui.table.Table and a separate Button container with
Add Row.
I ask the user if They want the insertion to be at current location of at
end of table.
However when The form focus turns to the Dialog, getSelectedRow returns -1
as indicated in the Table.getSelectedRow  method.

Is this intended?
Should I be relying on an external int to keep track of the selected row?

Thoughts?

Regards.