I have messed with Slider and SliderFull, but neither of them change the
appearance of the slider at *all*. Also the gui editor wont even let me
make SliderFull. I need to set slider progress colour, and thickness, where
in these udids can I do that specifically... and how do I define SliderFull
without it vanishing ? Any examples of styled sliders out there?