Hi,

Please find my below response.

Do you have a different project where you ran the wizard?
- I am using the same project from where I ran this wizard earlier.

Did you revoke the certificates when regenerating the provisioning?
- I tried using existing certificates as well as regenerating new
certificates too. But build fails in both cases.

On iOS you should generally have one pair of certificates which you need to
refresh every year.
- Can you give some more details about this? I will also try to build by
using new certificates if it helps.

Thanks