When I say version 7.0 it's a full timeline which starts in March and is
currently planned to end in June. It's not a specific date. We can try and
aim to an earlier stage in the cycle but make sure to remind us.
We won't make a change to server setup this close to the release. Past
experience has shown that changes to this are very volatile and can cause
serious regressions.
As a workaround you can send a build with include source and then package
that project locally using netbeans 8.x.