Device:Android KitKat 4.4.2

hi,
i have something like this class for callback native interface
package com.mycompany;
public class NativeCallback {

    public static void callback() {
        // do stuff
    }

}

and need to show as this Dialog in my static method, without crash my app
*Dialog.show("Title", "body", "Ok", null);*

note: i try to write like this
 package com.mycompany;
 ///...
public class NativeCallback {
public static void callback() {
           Dialog dlg = new Dialog("At Bottom");
           dlg.setLayout(new BorderLayout());
           dlg.add(new SpanLabel("Dialog Body text", "DialogBody"));
           int h = Display.getInstance().getDisplayHeight();
           dlg.setDisposeWhenPointerOutOfBounds(true);
           dlg.show(h /8 * 7, 0, 0, 0);
    }
}

but that does not work and led to crash my app
*how i can do it?*