sorry shai,
really I loved codename one but our customers don't like a paid, there's
many app not large and can't bear it this price,
there are many cross platforms give developers  at least many ways to
create push notification with free, and this a bad thing when we tell our
customers that you should be paid 79$/month to create push notification.

thank you shai for all thing