The set up time for some of my screens takes almost 1 second, so app seems
unresponsive, I was wondering, is there any way to cache a form? So it
doesnt have to "build" every time, and do all my logic? Can we store a
finished form and use that to speed up the app?

I guess in a way this is kind of like onResume in Android, only onCreate
does the hard work, and only gets called first time its made.