Well, thats a difficult question to answer because im not sure what you
mean, well im not sure what the white bar is in the first place.

My form is a borderlayout, inside "contentpane" I have NORTH, CENTRE,
SOUTH, but im presuming that is not relevant. So looking at component
inspector I have what you would expect Toolbar contains StatusBar, and a
container with 2 buttons with TitleCommand uuid.

Now I want the text to be white and the background to be whatever the rest
of NORTH is. So I tried styling StatusBar and TitleCommand, but none of my
changes have any affect, I delierately used bright colours so it would be
easy to notice.

I wonder if its related to having the side menu ?? Ive made an animated gif
to show the issue properly, please excuse the cracked iphone screen :)))

Any
ideas?? https://www.dropbox.com/s/oodfxzropqufjhc/20190329_174059.gif?dl=0