Haha, do you remember the *hell *I went through last time making the
AerServ lib? ALMOST KILLED ME :) But yes, I will write an NFC lib, I will
call it CN1NFC, and I will release it on my github...  so hopefully
everyone can use it.

I think the hardest bit of the whole thing was simply not knowing about
this in obj-c:
dispatch_async(dispatch_get_main_queue(), ^{

so hopefully it will be A LOT easier this time. Cheers.