If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA NetBeans 8.2
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator Latest
Device PC, Android & IOS

I am looking to set the selected Color of a Tab (Tabs Object) when selected.

I set the selected ForeGround color to say Green

However the Selected Tab does not change color when selected so there is no
visual way to see which tab has been selected.

I am using this model:
            Tabs tb = new Tabs(Component.TOP) {
                @Override
                protected Component createTab(String title, Image icon) {
                    SpanButton custom = new SpanButton(title);
                    custom.setIcon(icon);
                    custom.setUIID("Container");
                    custom.setTextUIID("Tab");
                    custom.setIconPosition(BorderLayout.NORTH);
                    custom.setIconUIID("Tab");
                    return custom;
                }
                @Override
                protected void setTabSelectedIcon(Component tab, Image
icon) {
                    ((SpanButton) tab).setPressedIcon(icon);
                }
                protected void selectTab(Component tab) {
                }
                @Override
                protected void bindTabActionListener(Component tab,
ActionListener l) {
                    ((SpanButton) tab).addActionListener(l);
                }
            };
            tb.setTabUIID(null);

I have changed the custom.setUIID("Container"); to a theme where selected
foreground is green, where unselected is black

As described in the
documentation: https://www.codenameone.com/blog/tip-customize-tabs-behavior.html

Regards