Thanks for replying, but I received error message return after encode with
UTF-8.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid character found in the request
target. The valid characters are defined in RFC 7230 and RFC 3986
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11InputBuffer.parseRequestLine(Http11InputBuffer.java:474)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:294)
    at
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:66)
    at
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:834)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1415)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)