Hi,
I have some problems to generate an XML file, the file is created but the
root tag is not written into the file when I call the writeXML(writer,
root) method;

Here is the code :

try{
        //Element root
        Element root = new Element("root");
        String path = FileSystemStorage.getInstance().getAppHomePath();
        XMLWriter xw = new XMLWriter(false);
        OutputStream os =
FileSystemStorage.getInstance().openOutputStream(path+""+"test.xml");
        OutputStreamWriter writer = new OutputStreamWriter(os);
        xw.writeXML(writer, root);
        os.close();
        writer.close();

}catch(....){