If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA Netbeans 8.2
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator Latest
Device PC, Android, IOS

In the interest of user experience and convienience, I have a Form 1 that
is heavily loaded (Lots of stored data)
Form 1 can instanciate Form 2, do business and Upon Touching Back Arrow, I
do my Form 2 close oue and execute Form 1.showBack();

This visually works well.

Wondering in keeping a referance to Form 1 while Form 2 is instanciated, am
I potentially overloading the mobile device or in general poor operational
design. (Forcing the device to maintain resources of both populated Forms)

PS. The reason this method is preferable is that Form 1 loads lots of data
that can be changed by a user.

Thoughts?

BestRegards