actually on the device im still getting the error, im very confused right
now, any thoughts??

 Exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError - No direct method
<init>(Ljava/util/Map;)V in class Lca/weblite/codename1/json/JSONObject; or
its super classes (declaration of 'ca.weblite.codename1.json.JSONObject'
appears in /data/app/com.pippa.hobmonitor-i555BGum4BjW27o1gIXtCQ==/base.apk)
W/System.err: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No direct method