Thanks, Dialogs work great for my application as (for example) editing
inventory in a form can spawn multiple dialogs.
This works especially well as when the Dialog is disposed, I am returned to
the Form w/o having the overhead of reloading that form.

briefly, what is the the programaticall concern of using a Dialog for more
than just a confirmation mechinism?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.