Device: ios 13.1
our app need a scan qr code in ios device,so we tried to use this code to
scan qr-code but that does not work for both package (codescan&ext.codescan)

import com.codename1.codescan.CodeScanner;
import com.codename1.codescan.ScanResult;
 if (CodeScanner.getInstance() != null) {
                CodeScanner.getInstance().scanQRCode(new ScanResult() {
                    public void scanCompleted(String contents, String
formatName, byte[] rawBytes) {
                        Dialog.show("Completed", contents, "OK", null);
                    }

                    public void scanCanceled() {
                        Dialog.show("Cancelled", "Scan Cancelled", "OK",
null);
                    }
                    public void scanError(int errorCode, String message) {
                        Dialog.show("Error", message, "OK", null);
                    }
                });
            } else {
                Dialog.show("Wearing", "CodeScanner == null", "OK", null);
            }
the result when run on ios(13.1): app does not do anything and scan does
not be started

we know the above code was deprecated, so we tried add cn1-codescan.cn1lib
with same above code just change imports to
import com.codename1.ext.codescan.CodeScanner;
import com.codename1.ext.codescan.ScanResult;
the result when run on ios(13.1): app was closed like is a pretty crash
we also tried *ZXing-cn1.cn1lib* but also there's no any doing.

*how we can scan qr code in ios with easy way?*