It is not clear which constants I need to set to change the radio button
showing a check mark to a round radio button.

I don't understand why this is not the default behaviour.

Can you please advise which constants need to be set and the values for
them?

Attached "CurrentThemeConstantsSet_03-25-2020.JPG" are the current
constants set.

Regards