Don't use center constraint in the table layout. It will break everything.
Leave it as the default.
Height should never be 100 as all the heights together should come up to
100 (it's in percent).
Don't use span, it makes column calculation hard and spanning 2000 columns
is probably not what you're trying to do.

Also make sure you invoked form.setScrollable(false).