You can use several strategies but the simplest one would be to use
TableLayout roughly like this:

TableLayout tl = new TableLayout(NUMBER_OF_BUTTONS, 1);
Container f1 =  new Container(tl);
f1.add(tl.cc().ha(CENTER).wp(100), play);
f1.add(tl.cc().ha(CENTER), movie);

Notice the other lines don't need the widthPercent value since they're in
the same column.