GitHub user traflm opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/664

    TRAFODION-2163 support MYSQL style function GROUP_CONCAT

    add new SQL syntax for pivot_group() so to allow same MySQL syntax.
    Also fix original pivot_group() issue and tested more.
    But still protected by CQD mode_special_4, since we still need more tests.
So by add this MySQL syntax, we can test more real cases simpler, without
modify the query to use pivot_group()

    The original pivot_group() has issue when rows are not sorted, its internal
pointers to track each bucket's len and pos is shared. One simple fix is to
disallow hash groupby for pivot_group, which used in this PR.
    A more complex and final fix will be to use bucket's own var for len and
pos, but that needs much more modification to current groupby which never need
per bucket vars, and that is only for pivot_group. So I would like to fix that
later, and also need to implement the sort direction support.

    But this will make some real case to be supported and will simplify further
tests, and can already support most commonly used CONCAT_GROUP scenarios we saw
previously.

    $ git pull https://github.com/traflm/incubator-trafodion TRAFODION-2157

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/664.patch

    This closes #664

----
commit 1696410e6bff746a3f64ec1574f20fc0bbb93376
Author: Liu Ming <ovis_p...@sina.com>
Date:   2016-08-19T06:11:27Z

    TRAFODION-2163 support MYSQL style function GROUP_CONCAT

----

---
with INFRA.
---