Hi Manuel,

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 04:07:31PM +0200, Manuel Luis Sanmartín Rozada wrote:
> cc1: warnings being treated as errors
> cpu.c: In function 'cpu_read':
> cpu.c:566: warning: unused variable 'temp'

fixed that, thanks :)

> In the wpar plugin I change some strings, and the wpar cpu code.
> The cpu part was wrong, I send an old version.
> I need to do some calculations to convert the physical tics to
> something like cpu total from 0 to 100.

I've applied the changes that fix your typos, too.

I'm having reservations regarding the mangling of the CPU counters,
though. The basic unit here *is* ticks and I think it should be left to
front-ends to convert this to a percentage if the users wishes so. Also,
submitting the raw ticks would be consistent with the CPU and LPAR
plugins.

Best regards,
—octo
--