Hi Allan,

if you're after distributing the load, you might want to take a look at
the AMQP plugin, too. It has these "topic" branches, where subscribers
can subscribe to "matching" messages only. This allows you to distribute
the load in a consistent manner and is re-configurable during runtime.

It's possible to only subscribe to certain messages in ZeroMQ as well,
but I *think* they match the message content for this. Since the plugin
uses the binary protocol, that might not work for us. I might be wrong,
though, and there is some "label" that you can attach to messages, which
would make this kind of filtering possible with ZeroMQ, too.

Regards,
—octo
--
Florian octo Forster