Hello people,

We're very interested to use collectd in our environment.
We will use a central collectd that will receive the data collected by the collectd clients using the network plugin. Until here it's ok.

What I didn't see anywhere in documentation or forums is that when the network communication between collectd client and server is lost, the data collected in downtime in the client side will be transmitted to the server after the connection is restored? By my tests, I don't think so.

If not, how can I overcome this?
Have you guys already in this situation?

Regards,

Jonas Zanon