I received your message at least.  Judging by the amount of traffic on the list
it seems like the list itself is dead.

Scot Kreienkamp |Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive| Monroe, Michigan 48162 |  Office: 734-384-6403 |  |
Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: scot.kreienk...@la-z-boy.com

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
from disclosure under applicable laws.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information
(other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information.  If you
e-mail or by telephone at the above number. Thank you.