Hello,

in preparation for the upcoming meetup in Brussels, I created an etherpad[1] to collectd agenda items.

It is not ordered in any form, but we had lots of topics already flowing around. I've tried to remember all the points, but to be sure, please have a look and add things you have in mind. I'm volunteering to go through the list in a week and to prepare a proposal.

Also, please add your name to a topic, if you'd like to see it covered, or would be able to contribute. That will help to evaluate interest and will support scheduling.

Best,
Matthias

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/collectd-meetup