From: collectd [mailto:collectd-boun...@verplant.org] On Behalf Of Thibault,
Daniel
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 12:50 PM
To: 'collectd@verplant.org' <collectd@verplant.org>
Subject: [collectd] Creating an account on collectd wiki

   Hello,

   If I understood the instructions correctly, in order to log in to the
collectd wiki, I needed to a) subscribe to this mailing list and b) propose a
user name here. I suppose you'll send me a temporary password?

   The proposed user name is 'daniel.u.thibault'.

   Respectfully,

Daniel U. Thibault, M.Sc.²

Computer Scientist, MCCS-SPC, Valcartier Research Centre
Defence Research and Development Canada / Government of Canada
daniel.thiba...@drdc-rddc.gc.ca<mailto:daniel.thiba...@drdc-rddc.gc.ca> / Tel:
418-844-4000x4245 Fax: 418-844-4538
daniel.thiba...@forces.gc.ca<mailto:daniel.thiba...@forces.gc.ca> / Tel:
418-844-4000x4245 Fax: 418-844-4538

DRDC is an agency of the Department of National Defence / RDDC est une agence
du ministère de la Défense nationale