From: collectd [mailto:collectd-boun...@verplant.org] On Behalf Of Matthias
Runge
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:50 PM
To: collectd@verplant.org
Subject: [collectd] preparations for collectd-5.10

Hi,

back in February, when we had our face to face meeting, we agreed on getting
back to three releases per year, one in April, one in August, and one in
December.

5.9 was a bit delayed, but I would like to get back to the cycle.

That means: I'm proposing 5.10 to be released in September, and I would also
like to see a code-freeze/feature freeze.

Detailed, that'd mean:

  - Sept 16: feature freeze/code freeze; only bug fixes allowed.
  - Sept 30: 5.10 release.

Meanwhile, I would also like to see a 5.9.2 release to fix the issues[1].

Matthias

[1] https://github.com/collectd/collectd/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A5.9.2
--
Matthias Runge <mru...@matthias-runge.de>