On 09/04/2021 19:19, Tom Hanstra wrote:
When I use the processes plugin of collectd, I get a lot of info I really don't need. Things like:

io_ops
ps_stacksize
ps_data

etc. Is there any way to limit/configure the processes plugin to only output certain values and skip others?  I have not found a way to do so, but am hoping others know of a way.

No, I'm not aware of that option. Usually, you'd only query for the output you need when doing graphing or requesting the values. You are right, that this behavior collects more data than desired. I have seen the same behavior with other collecting agents, such as node_exporter.

Matthias