Hello,

I'm using collectd's interface plugin to collect interface traffic from a
system. The outputs is written to a CSV file using the CSV plugin.

Here's an example of the configuration.

LoadPlugin syslog
LoadPlugin csv
LoadPlugin interface
LoadPlugin "match_regex"

<Plugin syslog>
    LogLevel info
</Plugin>

<Plugin csv>
    DataDir "/var/lib/collectd"
    StoreRates false
</Plugin>

<Plugin interface>
       Interface "interface-name0"
</Plugin>

<Chain "PostCache">
  <Rule "interface_metrics">
    <Match "regex">
      Type "^if_octets$"
    </Match>
    Target "write"
  </Rule>
  Target "stop"
</Chain>

This configuration creates the following CSV path:
/var/lib/collectd/some-host-name.local/interface-name0/if_octets-2022-05-11

Does collectd natively support and option to remove the timestamp from the log
file name. Ex. if_octets. The program I am using to ingest the CSV requires the
absolute path. I'm trying to avoid using an external tool to manipulate the
file.

Thanks in advance.