A ver piltrafilla, tu questas buscando? mujeres con trabajo? pretendes
trabajarte a una mujer?

if you're wiling to pull the only woman we have in this list, be aware she's
a bit rough sometimes... actually we all are a bit rough all the time :) so
don't be surprised if you get incredibly rude answers or people telling you
to go and have sex with the cows.

Welcome to the only linux fetish user group :D

Por cierto, tu espanyol es una porqueria :)

Ivan