Things that are still uncomfortable in my experience that should scare people
considering Haskell for their business:

* relability of hackage / stackage infrastructure. Could they fall off the face
of the Earth one day and your business is now hosed?
* is there enough momentum in the community to keep the ecosystem going if
something happens to the big contributors? How high is the bus factor for the
ecosystem?
* finding qualified people is non-trivial. It's doable to find good software
engineers with crappy Haskell skills or bad software engineers with great
Haskell skills, finding both is a challenge.
* building large Haskell projects still takes forever / a lot of memory, breaks
a lot of CI out there requiring manual set up of Jenkins and friends, not a lot
of documentation and success stories out there to use for reference. GHC seems
to get slower with every iteration.
* small community, not clear if the support will be there if something goes
south in your project. With Java and friends you have years of accumulated
documentation on how to troubleshoot anything on the internet, an infinity of
experts who can look into your issues. With Haskell, not so much.

Will see if I can think of more of these.

Alexandr Kurilin| CTO

Check out our featured stories in CNN, WSJ, and Forbes