Apache ActiveMQ is a popular and powerful open source message-oriented middleware. Apache ActiveMQ is fast, supports many cross language clients and protocols, comes with easy to use enterprise integration patterns and many advanced features while fully supporting JMS 2.0, AMQP 1.0, MQTT, Stomp and REST.
- 5.15.10 & 5.16.0 releases preparation
- Roadmap proposal (discussion is on-going, no decisions yet)
- ActiveMQ Artemis
- Artemis progresses towards becoming ActiveMQ 6 as per roadmap, with continued improvements in feature parity with ActiveMQ 5.
- Release of Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.8.0 (May 8)
- Support ActiveMQ5 feature JMSXGroupFirstForConsumer
- Bug fixes
- Release of Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.8.1 (May 22)
- Paging scale-ability
- Bug fixes
- Release of Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.9.0 (June 6)
- Support of MicroMeter API to enabled better pluggable metric integration
- Community Discussion of further Paging enhancements, by page cache partial re-design.
- ActiveMQ NMS
- Release of Apache NMS API 1.8.0
- .NET standard 2.0 support
- First official NuGet package
- Current activity in creating an NMS AMQP implementation, getting this into a state for release for the first time.
- Activity on updating NMS openwire implementation to .NET standard 2.0 and also NuGet package.
- ActiveMQ Artemis 2.9.0, released on Thu Jun 6 2019
- ActiveMQ Artemis 2.8.1, released on Wed May 22 2019
- ActiveMQ Artemis 2.8.0, released on Wed May 8 2019
- ActiveMQ 5.15.9, released on Mon Mar 18 2019
- No new PMC members in the last 3 months.
- Last PMC addition: Tue Nov 27 2018 (Justin Graham Bertram)
- No new committers in the last 3 months.
- Last committer addition: Tue Oct 30 2018 (Jamie Mark Goodyear)
- Currently 60 committers and 24 PMC members.
Submitted 10 July 2019
(Some of the stats are pulled from reporter.apache.org)