Vamsi-klu commented on code in PR #73364:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73364#discussion_r4055986419


##########
chart/docs/customizing-workers.rst:
##########
@@ -32,6 +32,48 @@ For example, to set resources on workers for CeleryExecutor:
          limits:
            cpu: 1
 
+Different volumes for Celery worker sets

Review Comment:
   Thanks, that makes sense. I’ll rework this into a general “Celery worker 
sets” section instead of centering it on volumes. I’ll explain the default 
versus named set behavior, inheritance and override rules, queue routing 
including comma-separated queues, and the per-set settings that can differ, 
such as replicas or autoscaling, resources, scheduling, persistence, and 
volumes. I’ll keep the GPU volume configuration as one practical example and 
verify both the default-plus-specialized and specialized-only render paths. 
I’ll also update the PR title and description to match the broader scope.



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to