nanjeshramesh commented on PR #70576:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/70576#issuecomment-5809621247

   Closing this as superseded: #72659 merged on Sep 20 and fixes #70284 by 
falling back to the worker path for templated targets, which covers the crash 
this PR was written for. Thanks @Lee-W and @SameerMesiah97 for the reviews.
   
   The one thing this PR did beyond that was keep `start_from_trigger` working 
for templated `target_time` on Airflow 3.3+ by handing the template to the 
trigger to render. If that is something the project wants, I am happy to open a 
small follow-up on top of #72659, but I do not want to leave a conflicting PR 
open for it, so I will only do that if someone asks.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to