kadubhumika commented on issue #73661:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/73661#issuecomment-5839490555

   Hi! @zach-overflow  I’ve investigated #73661 and prototyped the async Python 
client generation locally.
   
   I was able to verify that the newer generator configuration can produce both:
   
   * the existing synchronous methods, e.g. `get_version()`
   * new async methods, e.g. `get_version_async()`
   I also tested the generated client imports successfully and verified that 
the generated package uses the `httpx2` transport.
   
   The current blocker is the OpenAPI Generator version: Airflow is pinned to 
7.25.0, while the 7.26.0 line is currently still a SNAPSHOT. I don’t want to 
introduce an unreleased generator version into Airflow just to make the 
prototype work.
   I’ve therefore paused the implementation before opening a PR. Once the 
required generator support is available as a stable release, I can continue 
with the Breeze generation changes, templates, and tests.
   
   Could you let me know if this is the expected direction for #73661, or if 
you would prefer a different approach that works with the currently pinned 
generator?
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to