yuseok89 commented on PR #69619:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/69619#issuecomment-5901710734

   Thanks for clarifying! The toggle makes sense to me, so large deployments 
can skip the query entirely. For the table, I'm looking into a few options, 
including the single-line approach, to see how the column can stay there. 
Before going further, I wanted to check how to read your concern, since I can 
see two parts to it:
   
   1. Not stretching the row height in general.
   2. Especially not letting the row height change while a run is in progress.
   
   Is the concern mainly (2), or should rows stay on a single line overall, as 
in (1)? If it's (1), some existing columns like Schedule, Next Run, Latest Run 
and Tags already wrap to two lines depending on the window width. Is that 
wrapping intended by design?


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to